Make friends through culture – free experiences shared with people who are new to Sweden
Kulturkompis – make friends through culture – giving new arrivals and established Swedes the opportunity to make friends and enjoy cultural events together, including concerts, movies, museums, and more. Art and culture are our universal languages. We believe that fun encounters, conversations and relationships can spring from these shared experiences.
Kulturkompis is part of the adult education association Studieförbundet Bildas’ work on behalf of new arrivals and its mandate to contribute to meaningful activities that enhance knowledge of the Swedish language and Swedish society, while also promoting participation in society.
HOW DOES KULTURKOMPIS WORK?
• Kulturkompis groups may attend three cultural activities presented by cultural institutions in Stockholm free of charge.
• After the cultural activity, the group will sit down to discuss three short points related to their experience, preferably over coffee.
• In order to avail of the Kulturkompis package, you must be a group of four or more people (at least half of whom must be new arrivals to Sweden).
• The group decides what activity they wish to attend, choosing from the activities offered through the Kulturkompis package and what time best suits the group.
• Book your tickets via the various cultural organizations’ websites or use your Kulturkömpis cards.
INTERESTED IN BECOMING A KULTURKOMPIS?
Visit www.kulturkompis.nu and fill in the application.
MONDAY-FRIDAY 12-2 pm
TELEPHONE +46 (0)8 791 44 00
Service charge: SEK 30 per ticket (does not apply to group bookings)