UNDER 26 OR A STUDENT?
Sit anywhere at HALF PRICE. Whenever.
DISCOVER OPERA AND BALLET
You who are under 26 years of age or a student can experience the Royal Swedish Opera's performances for 50% of the regular ticket price in the entire auditorium*. The only thing you need to do is be able to show a valid ID card if you are under 26 years old ** and/or a valid student card - the Studentkortet or Mecenat - if you are over 26 years old but a student.
* Can not be combined with other discounts and does not apply to family performances such as The Snow Queen.
** Applies to you who are 26 but not yet 27 years old.
Get the best deals in your inbox!
Sign up for our newsletter and we can send you customized information about current performances and prices adapted for you who are under 26 years and students! Please note that all information will be in Swedish!
Fill in your details below - NB newsletters onnly in Swedish!
Become a subscriber and get a great deduction on ticket prices! You will receive a 60% discount if you are 26 years old or younger when you buy tickets to a minimum of three performances, that are included in our FLEX subscription.
Did you know that…
- Tickets to our performances are half price if you are under the age of 26! Read more»
- Jeans or dinner jacket – both are fine as long as you feel comfortable.
- A 15-minute introduction of the work you are about to see is scheduled 45 minutes before most opera and ballet performances.
- We recommend visitors to arrive at least 20 minutes before the performance begins. It will give you time to hand in your coat and find your seat before the curtain goes up.
- Operas performed on the main stage are surtitled in Swedish, unless they are sung in Swedish.
- Most of our performances include an intermission. Intermission refreshments can be prebooked up until 22.00 the day before your visit. Any remaining seats can be booked on the night.
- More practical information is available here. When you arrive, our front of house ushers are always happy to help.
LA BOÎTE À JOUJOUX/CARMEN – the inheritance from Les Ballets Suédois
Experience a completely new creation inspired by the historical work La boîte à joujoux, by choreographer Jean-Guillaume Bart and artist Bea Szenfeld, with the Royal Swedish Ballet. La boîte à joujoux is staged together with Roland Petit's ballet Carmen from 1949. READ MORE & BUY TICKETS »